Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
A History of Forest Pathology Research in the South and SoutheastAuthor(s): Arthur F. Verrall
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-36. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 200 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (1.6 MB)
DescriptionThis history brings together the literature and the lives of those connected with forest disease research in the South and the Southeast. The author presents the "why" aspects along with the "what" of such research.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationVerrall, Arthur F. 1982. A History of Forest Pathology Research in the South and Southeast. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-36. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 200 p.
- The search for forest facts: a history of the Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station, 19262000
- An opinion about the future of forest recreation research
- Forest science in the South - 2001
XML: View XML