Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Southwest Arkansas counties - 1995Author(s): James F. Rosson; Andrew J. Hartsell; Jack D. London
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-194. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 46 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (757 KB)
DescriptionTabulates forest resource information from a new inventory of the southwest counties of Arkansas.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRosson, James F., Jr.; Hartsell, Andrew J.; London, Jack D. 1995. Forest statistics for Southwest Arkansas counties - 1995. Resour. Bull. SO-194. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 46 p.
- Romancing the Crop Tree
- Acorn production in red oak
- Basal area growth for 15 tropical tree species in Puerto Rico
XML: View XML