Skip to Main Content
Development and status of Arkansas' primary forest products industryAuthor(s): Dennis M. May
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-152. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 15 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (388 KB)
DescriptionThe development of Arkansas' primary forest products industry is presented by following the changes in numbers and types of mills operating through time as well as the State's production of roundwood to supply the changing industry.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMay, Dennis M. 1990. Development and status of Arkansas'' primary forest products industry. Resour. Bull. SO-152. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 15 p.
Keywordscooperage, fuelwood, pulpwood, sawlog, veneer
- Montana's forest products industry and timber harvest, 2009
- Wyoming's forest products industry and timber harvest, 2010
- Montana's forest products industry and timber harvest, 2004
XML: View XML