Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Southwest Arkansas counties - 1988Author(s): F. Dee Hines
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-140. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 38 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (847 KB)
DescriptionTabulates forest resource information from a new inventory of Southwest Arkansas.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHines, F. Dee. 1988. Forest statistics for Southwest Arkansas counties - 1988. Resour. Bull. SO-140. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 38 p.
Keywordsarea, volume, forest type, stand size, ownership
- Structural composite panel performance under long-term load
- Potential streamflow changes from forest decline due to air pollution
- Forest statistics for Arkansas' delta counties - 1988
XML: View XML