Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for east Tennessee counties - 1989Author(s): Dennis M. May; John S. Vissage
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-143. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 49 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (635 KB)
DescriptionTabulates forest resource information from a new inventory of the East Unit of Tennessee.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMay, Dennis M.; Vissage, John S. 1989. Forest statistics for east Tennessee counties - 1989. Resour. Bull. SO-143. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 49 p.
Keywordsarea, volume, forest type, stand size, ownership
- A History of Forestry Research in the Southern United States
- Forest resources of Mississippi - 1989
- Forest statistics for North Georgia, 1989
XML: View XML