Skip to Main Content
Seeds of Puerto Rican Trees and Shrubs: Second InstallmentAuthor(s): John K. Francis; Alberto Rodríguez
Source: Res. Note SO-374. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 5 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
Download Publication (0 B)
DescriptionSeed weights and germination information were obtained for 119 native Puerto Rican and naturalized exotic trees and shrubs. Fruit was collected from 34 of these species, and the weights were recorded. The data are presented in tables that list the species alphabetically by scientific names.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFrancis, John K.; Rodríguez, Alberto. 1993. Seeds of Puerto Rican Trees and Shrubs: Second Installment. Res. Note SO-374. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 5 p.
- Crown characteristics of several coniferous tree species: relations between weight of crown, branchwood and foliage and stem diameter
- Estimating top weights of hardwood sawtimber
- Performance of gypsy moth larvae on hosts from the Deep South: survival, development and host preferences
XML: View XML