Skip to Main Content
Load Deflection Relationships for Three Log-Skidder TiresAuthor(s): Jerry L. Koger; Eddie C. Burt; A.C. Bailey
Source: Res. Note SO-311. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (289 KB)
DescriptionLoad deflection curves and regression equations are presented for three skidder tires at two inflation pressures. The tires tested were a 10-ply 18.4-34, a 12-ply 24.532, and a 12-ply 30.5L-32.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKoger, Jerry L.; Burt, Eddie C.; Bailey, A.C. 1985. Load Deflection Relationships for Three Log-Skidder Tires. Res. Note SO-311. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 4 p.
- Structural lumber laminated from 1/4-inch rotary-peeled southern pine veneer
- Structural lumber laminated from 1/4 -inch rotary-peeled southern pine veneer
- Impact of initial spacing on yield per acre and wood quality of unthinned loblolly pine at age 21
XML: View XML