Proceedings of the 3rd fire in eastern oak forests conferenceAuthor(s): Todd F., ed. Hutchinson
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-P-46. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 154 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report - Proceedings
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (4.82 MB)
Contains 10 full-length papers and 12 abstracts of posters that were presented at the 3rd Fire in Eastern Oak Forests conference, held in Carbondale, IL, May 20-22, 2008. The conference was attended by over 200 people from a variety of groups, including federal and state agencies, nongovernmental organizations, universities, and private citizens.
Information on page 66 of this publication was updated on Aug. 18, 2009.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHutchinson, Todd F., ed. 2009. Proceedings of the 3rd fire in eastern oak forests conference. Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-P-46. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 154 p.
Keywordsfire, eastern forests, forest management, oak
- Proceedings of the 4th fire in eastern oak forests conference
- Fire in eastern oak forests: delivering science to land managers
- Fire in Eastern North American Oak Ecosystems: Filling the Gaps
XML: View XML