Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the Fifth Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research ConferenceAuthor(s): James H. Miller; [Compiler]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-74. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 618 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (11.8 MB)
DescriptionForest Service, forest industry, and university representatives present 4 general session papers giving projections for the 2030 forest and an additional 93 papers dealing with 15 subject areas: atmospheric influences, ecophysiology, seedling production, site preparation, pine regeneration, pine management, hardwood regeneration, hardwood management, vegetation, management, growth and yield, forest nutrition, soil-site-stand relations, harvesting-soils, pest management, and wildlife interactions.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMiller, James H.; [Compiler] 1989. Proceedings of the Fifth Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-74. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 618 p.
- Proceedings of the tenth biennial southern silvicultural research conference
- Proceedings of the 12th biennial southern silvicultural research conference
- Proceedings of the Fourth Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, 4-6, 1986
XML: View XML