Skip to Main Content
User's Guide for SeedCalc: A Decision-Support System for Integrated Pest Management in Slash Pine Seed OrchardsAuthor(s): Carl W. Fatzinger; Wayne N. Dixon
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-95. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 64 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (969 KB)
DescriptionSeedCalc, a decision-support system designed for use on personal computers, evaluates the consequences of different pest management strategies in slash pine (Pinus ellliottii Engelm. var. elliottii) seed orchards.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationFatzinger, Carl W.; Dixon, Wayne N. 1996. User''s Guide for SeedCalc: A Decision-Support System for Integrated Pest Management in Slash Pine Seed Orchards. Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-95. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 64 p.
KeywordsCone and seed insects, decision-support system, model, Pinus elliottii, slash pine
- Precommercial thinning of naturally seeded slash pine increases volume and monetary returns
- Assessing the impact of wood decay fungi on the modulus of elasticity of slash pine (Pinus elliottii) by stress wave non-destructive testing
- Ecophysiological comparison of 50-year-old longleaf pine, slash pine and loblolly pine.
XML: View XML