Skip to Main Content
Southeastern Recreation Research Conference: Volume 13Author(s): Various USDA Forest Service
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-89. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 84 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
Download Publication (2.0 MB)
DescriptionA collection of nine papers describing research results of interest to recreation managers and sckntists in the South.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationUSDA Forest Service, Various. 1994. Southeastern Recreation Research Conference: Volume 13. Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-89. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 84 p.
KeywordsForest recreation, ekironniental ethics, user attitudes, billfishing, international tourism
- 1963 Research of the Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
- Equilibrium Moisture Content of Common Fine Fuels in Southeastern Forests
- Anniversary Report 1921-1946 Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
XML: View XML