Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the Fourth Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, 4-6, 1986Author(s): Douglas R. Phillips; [Compiler]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-42. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 608 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (11.2 MB)
DescriptionThree abstracts and 93 papers are presented in 13 categories: Pine Regeneration, Prescribed Fire, Hardwood Regeneration, Pine-Hardwood Regeneration, Seedling Production, Soil-Site-Stand Relationships, Silviculture-Economic Relationships, Interactions and Influences, Site Preparation, Management of Established Stands, Growth and Yield, Pest Management, and Vegetative Management. In addition, three poster presentations are summarized, and five papers from the general session on World Forestry Trends Affecting Southern Silviculture are included.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPhillips, Douglas R.; [Compiler] 1987. Proceedings of the Fourth Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, 4-6, 1986. Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-42. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 608 p.
- Proceedings of the Second Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Station Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, November 4-5, 1982
- Disruptant effects of 4-allylanisole and verbenone on Tomicus piniperda (Coleoptera: Scolitidae) response to baited traps and logs
- Growth of precommercially thinned loblolly pine 4 years following application of poultry litter
XML: View XML