Skip to Main Content
Outline for Compiling Precipitation, Runoff, and Ground Water Data from Small WatershedsAuthor(s): Edward A. Johnson; Robert E. Dils
Source: USDA Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station, Old Station Paper No. 068, August 1956
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.9 MB)
DescriptionThis is a revision of Technical Note No. 34, first.issued in 1938 by C. R. Hursh. Reissues in 1939 and 1940 included numerous valuable suggestions for improvements from co-workers in the field of small drainage-area studies. Since the last issue in 1940, additions and deletions in both procedures and forms have been effected. In the present edition these changes have been brought up to date and more recent techniques and methods added; also a new section in. ground water inventories. This outline represents the efforts of the field and office staffs and technicians of the Division of Watershed Management at the Southeastern Forest Experiment Station, and acknowledgment is made to all who have been associated with this Division.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJohnson, Edward A.; Dils, Robert E. 1956. Outline for Compiling Precipitation, Runoff, and Ground Water Data from Small Watersheds. USDA Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station, Old Station Paper No. 068, August 1956
- An evaluation of reclamation tree planting in southwest Virginia
- Reforestation program in southwest Virginia
- Forest statistics for the Coastal Plain of Virginia, 1991
XML: View XML