Skip to Main Content
Timber resources of East OklahomaAuthor(s): Richard A. Birdsey; Dennis M. May
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-135. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 34 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
Download Publication (4.3 MB)
DescriptionPresents the principal findings of the fifth forest survey of east Oklahoma and the changes that have occurred since earlier surveys. Trends in forest area, ownership, forest type, stand structure, stocking, timber volume, growth, removals, mortality, management opportunities, and timber products output are discussed.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBirdsey, Richard A.; May, Dennis M. 1988. Timber resources of East Oklahoma. Resour. Bull. SO-135. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 34 p.
Keywordsforest inventory, tree distribution, basal area
- The Timber Resources of Delaware. A Report on tbe Forest survey made by the U.S. Forest Service.
- The timber resources of Rhode Island
- The timber resources of Pennsylvania. A report on the forest survey made by the U.S. Forest Service
XML: View XML