Forest statistics for Mississippi countiesAuthor(s): Arnold Hedlund; J.M. Earles
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-15. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 28 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (1.72 MB)
DescriptionCommercial forest-land areas, timber inventory, growth, and cut, as of 1967.
This report tabulates information from a new forest survey of Mississippi, completed in 1967 by the Southern Forest Experiment Station. The tables are intended for use as source data in compiling estimates for groups of counties. Because the sampling procedure used in Mississippi was intended primarily to furnish inventory data for the State as a whole, estimates for individual counties have limited and variable accuracy.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHedlund, Arnold; Earles, J.M. 1969. Forest statistics for Mississippi counties. Resour. Bull. SO-15. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 28 p.
- Forest statistics for Mississippi counties
- Forest statistics for east Tennessee counties
- Forest statistics for middle Tennessee counties
XML: View XML