Skip to Main Content
ForewordAuthor(s): H. Michael Rauscher; Richard E. Plant; Alan J. Thomson; Mark J. Twery
Source: Computers and Electronics in Agriculture. 27:1-6.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (47KB)
DescriptionThis article includes the central themes of the keynote speakers for the scientific conference "The Application of Scientific Knowledge to Decisionmaking in Managing Forest Ecosystems." This International Union of Forestry Research Organizations (IUFRO) conference presented the latest developments concerning the entire range of topics dealing with ecosystem management decision support systems. Conference sessions included data management, knowledge management, quantitative and qualitative simulation modeling, and decision support systems.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRauscher, H. Michael; Plant, Richard E.; Thomson, Alan J.; Twery, Mark J. 2000. Foreword. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture. 27:1-6.
- Northwest U.S. agriculture in a changing climate: collaboratively defined research and extension priorities
- Information and knowledge management in support of sustainable forestry: a review
- Ecosystem management decision support for federal forests in the United States: a review
XML: View XML