Skip to Main Content
Criterion 6, indicator 47 area and percent of forest land used for subsistence purposesAuthor(s): Marla R. Emery; Alan R. Pierce; Robert Schroeder
Source: In: Darr, David R., coord. Data report: a supplement of the national report on sustainable forests-2003. FS-766A. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (99.31 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationEmery, Marla R.; Pierce, Alan R.; Schroeder, Robert. 2004. Criterion 6, indicator 47 area and percent of forest land used for subsistence purposes. In: Darr, David R., coord. Data report: a supplement of the national report on sustainable forests-2003. FS-766A. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Forest fire reporting by the northeastern states.
- Report on the scientific roundtable on biological diversity convened by the Chequamegon and Nicolet National Forests.
- Freshwater mussels of the Delta National Forest, Mississippi Final Report
XML: View XML