Skip to Main Content
Indiana's forest resources in 2004Author(s): Christopher Woodall; Gary Brand; Joey Gallion
Source: Resour. Bull. NC-268. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 37 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (342.25 KB)
DescriptionReports the initial results of five annual panels (2000-2004) of the inventory of Indiana's forest resources and one panel (2004) of growth, removals, and mortality. Includes information on forest area, number of trees, volume, biomass, growth, removals, mortality, and forest health.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWoodall, Christopher; Brand, Gary; Gallion, Joey. 2006. Indiana''s forest resources in 2004. Resour. Bull. NC-268. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 37 p.
KeywordsAnnual inventory, forest area, forest type, volume, biomass, Indiana
- Missouri's forest resources in 2004
- Iowa's forest resources in 2004
- Indiana's forest resources in 2005
XML: View XML