Skip to Main Content
A first look at tree decay. An introduction to how injury and decay affect treesAuthor(s): Kevin T. Smith; Walter C. Shortle
Source: NA-PR-02-98. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Area State and Private Forestry.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (779.4 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSmith, Kevin T.; Shortle, Walter C. 1998. A first look at tree decay. An introduction to how injury and decay affect trees. NA-PR-02-98. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Area State and Private Forestry.
- Compartmentalization of decay in trees
- Compartmentalization of Decay in Trees
- Tree decay an expanded concept
XML: View XML