Skip to Main Content
Treatments to encourage natural regenerationAuthor(s): David L. Loftis
Source: In: Hutchinson, Jay G., ed. Central hardwood notes. St. Paul, MN.: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station. 3.04
Publication Series: Other
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (18.17 KB)
DescriptionHardwoods can be regenerated best by clearcuttings, shelterwood cutting, or group selection.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLoftis, David L. 1989. Treatments to encourage natural regeneration. In: Hutchinson, Jay G., ed. Central hardwood notes. St. Paul, MN.: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station. 3.04
XML: View XML