Skip to Main Content
Wildlife habitat evaluationAuthor(s): James M. Sweeney
Source: In: Hutchinson, Jay G., ed. Central hardwood notes. St. Paul, MN.: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station. 9.02
Publication Series: Other
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (55.7 KB)
DescriptionTo evaluate wildlife habitat you need to answer the following questions related to the three basic habitat components - food, water, and cover.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSweeney, James M. 1989. Wildlife habitat evaluation. In: Hutchinson, Jay G., ed. Central hardwood notes. St. Paul, MN.: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station. 9.02
- Stand size, stand distribution, and rotation lengths for forest wildlife
- Principles of wildlife habitat management
- Plantings for wildlife
XML: View XML