Skip to Main Content
A case history of even-age managementAuthor(s): Richard M. Godman; Gilbert A. Mattson
Source: In: Hutchinson, Jay G., ed. Northern hardwood notes. St. Paul, MN.: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station. 2.08
Publication Series: Other
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (20.18 KB)
DescriptionHere is evidence from an actual hardwood stand on the Argonne Experimental Forest in northeastern Wisconsin that even-age management works.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGodman, Richard M.; Mattson, Gilbert A. 1992. A case history of even-age management. In: Hutchinson, Jay G., ed. Northern hardwood notes. St. Paul, MN.: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station. 2.08
XML: View XML