Skip to Main Content
Indiana's forest resources in 2005Author(s): Christopher Woodall; Gary Brand; Joey Gallion
Source: Resour. Bull. NRS-3. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 36 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (449.91 KB)
DescriptionReports the initial results of five annual panels (2001-2005) of the inventory of Indiana's forest resources and two panels (2004 and 2005) of growth, removals, and mortality. Includes information on forest area, number of trees, volume, biomass, growth, removals, mortality, and forest health.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWoodall, Christopher; Brand, Gary; Gallion, Joey 2006. Indiana''s forest resources in 2005. Resour. Bull. NRS-3. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 36 p.
Keywordsannual inventory, forest area, forest type, volume, biomass, Indiana
- Missouri's forest resources in 2004
- Indiana's forest resources in 2004
- Iowa's forest resources in 2004
XML: View XML