Skip to Main Content
A worksheet for marking even-aged standsAuthor(s): Richard M. Godman
Source: In: Hutchinson, Jay G., ed. Northern hardwood notes. St. Paul, MN.: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station. 4.05
Publication Series: Other
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (39.58 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGodman, Richard M. 1992. A worksheet for marking even-aged stands. In: Hutchinson, Jay G., ed. Northern hardwood notes. St. Paul, MN.: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station. 4.05
XML: View XML