Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood production in the Northeast 1964Author(s): Neal P. Kingsley
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-5. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 27p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (784.03 KB)
DescriptionThis is a report on the second in a series of annual surveys of pulpwood production in the 12 Northeastern States - Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and West Virginia.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKingsley, Neal P. 1967. Pulpwood production in the Northeast 1964. Resour. Bull. NE-5. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 27p.
- The Granite State's Forests: Trends in the Resource
- Survey of primary processors in New York, 1999.
- Silviculture: what is it like, and where have we journeyed?
XML: View XML