Skip to Main Content
Timber products production in West Virginia 1965Author(s): Neal P. Kingsley; David R. Dickson
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-10. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 52p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.98 MB)
DescriptionThis study was funded through the Appalachian Regional Development Act of 1965 and was conducted by the Forest Survey Project of the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station with the assistance of the State Forester and the Extension Forester of West Virginia, and the Monongahela Power Company. The State Forester's office and the Extension Forester provided lists of wood-using industries in the State, and the Monongahela Power Company assisted in the field follow-up of nonrespondents to the mail canvass.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKingsley, Neal P.; Dickson, David R. 1968. Timber products production in West Virginia 1965. Resour. Bull. NE-10. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 52p.
- The timber resources of Maine
- A watershed-based environmental and regulatory data analysis system for the forest products industry
- Lessons learned from the USDA Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Region, sudden oak death management program
XML: View XML