Skip to Main Content
Primary wood products output in Ohio - 1966Author(s): James T. Bones; David R. Dickson
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-18. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 18p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (847.31 KB)
DescriptionThe Forest Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture conducts continuing forest surveys of all states to provide up-to-date information about the timber resources of the Nation. In the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station's territory, all states have been surveyed at least once; and several have been resurveyed. In the recently completed resurvey of Ohio, statistics about timber removals were gathered. This report is the result of a 100-percent canvass of primary wood manufacturers in Ohio by the Station's Forest Survey project and the Ohio Department of Natural Resources. Pulpwood production data were gathered as part of the Station's annual survey of woodpulp producers of the Northeast. During the canvass the Department of Natural Resources assembled a list of all known firms and later contacted in person all non-respondents. The Experiment Station mailed questionnaires to each firm, including possible out-of-state consumers of Ohio wood, and compiled data from the completed questionnaires.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBones, James T.; Dickson, David R. 1969. Primary wood products output in Ohio - 1966. Resour. Bull. NE-18. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 18p.
- Primary wood products output in New York - 1967
- Timber resources of Ohio
- The timber resources of the Ohio Hill Country
XML: View XML