Skip to Main Content
Integrating biological diversity and resource management: an essential approach to productive, sustainable ecosystemsAuthor(s): John R. Probst; Thomas R. Crow
Source: Journal of Forestry. 89(2): 12-17.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (262.33 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationProbst, John R.; Crow, Thomas R. 1991. Integrating biological diversity and resource management: an essential approach to productive, sustainable ecosystems. Journal of Forestry. 89(2): 12-17.
- Global timber investments, wood costs, regulation, and risk
- Criterion III: Maintenance of rangeland productive capacity [Chapter 4]
- Mass erosion and forest management
XML: View XML