Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood in the Northeast: past, present, and futureAuthor(s): Neal P. Kingsley
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-23. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 21p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (719.31 KB)
DescriptionSince 1963, the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station has conducted annual canvasses of woodpulp mills in the Northeast to estimate the production of pulpwood in the region. The results of these canvasses are published annually by the Station. These reports are listed in the bibliography.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKingsley, Neal P. 1971. Pulpwood in the Northeast: past, present, and future. Resour. Bull. NE-23. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 21p.
XML: View XML