Skip to Main Content
Primary wood-product industries of Kentucky - 1969Author(s): James T. Bones; Chauncey J. Lohr
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-25. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 38p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.59 MB)
DescriptionThe Forest Service of the U. S. Department of Agriculture conducts continuing forest surveys of all states to provide up-to-date information about the timber resources of the Nation. Since the timber resource reports that result from these surveys are many years apart, information about the forest industries and timber-products output for intervening years is needed, particularly when drastic changes have occurred in the makeup of industry within a state.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBones, James T.; Lohr, Chauncey J. 1972. Primary wood-product industries of Kentucky - 1969. Resour. Bull. NE-25. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 38p.
- Pulpwood production in the Northeast 1963
- Ohio's timber harvest revealed in stumps
- Timber resource statistics for midsouth counties, 1971
XML: View XML