Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood production in the Northeast - 1972Author(s): James T. Bones; David R. Dickson
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-31. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 21p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.19 MB)
DescriptionAn annual report based upon canvasses of pulpwood production in the Northeast, containing data about pulpwood production from roundwood in the 14 Northeastern States by counties and species groups, and pulpwood chip production from plant residues. Comparisons are made with the previous year's production data. Trends in pulpwood production for the past 10 years are shown. Also included is a list of the woodpulp mills that were operating in the region in 1972.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBones, James T.; Dickson, David R. 1973. Pulpwood production in the Northeast - 1972. Resour. Bull. NE-31. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 21p.
- Pulpwood production in the Northeast - 1971
- Pulpwood Production in the Northeast: 1991, 1992 and 1993
- Pulpwood Production in the Northeast--1994, 1995, and 1996
XML: View XML