Skip to Main Content
The veneer industry in the Northeast -1972Author(s): James T. Bones; David R. Dickson
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-33. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 13p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (644.12 KB)
DescriptionFrom a survey of veneer producers in the Northeast in 1972, veneer-log production and receipts by states and species, and log shipments between states and regions are presented. Comparisons are made with a similar survey made in 1968. A current list of northeastern veneer manufacturers is included.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBones, James T.; Dickson, David R. 1974. The veneer industry in the Northeast -1972. Resour. Bull. NE-33. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 13p.
- The veneer industry in the Northeast: a 5-year updating of data on veneer-log production and receipts
- Veneer-log production and receipts, North Central Region, 1976.
- Veneer-log production and receipts, North Central Region, 1974.
XML: View XML