Skip to Main Content
The forest-land owners of DelawareAuthor(s): Neal P. Kingsley; James C. Finley
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-38. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 19p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.14 MB)
DescriptionA statistical-analytical report on a mail canvass of the owners of privately owned forest land in Delaware, based on a study made in conjunction with the second forest survey of Delaware by the USDA Forest Service. Statistical findings are based on responses supplied by owners to a questionnaire. Trends in forest-land ownership and the attitudes and intentions of owners regarding reasons for owning forest land, timber management, timber harvesting, and recreational use are discussed.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKingsley, Neal P.; Finley, James C. 1975. The forest-land owners of Delaware. Resour. Bull. NE-38. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 19p.
- The forest-land owners of southern New England
- Forest-land owners of New Hampshire, 1983
- The forest-land owners of Ohio -- 1979
XML: View XML