Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for ConnecticutAuthor(s): David R. Dickson; Teresa M. Bowers
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-44. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 40p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.33 MB)
DescriptionThis report contains data from the second inventory of the forest resources of Connecticut. The inventory was completed in 1971 by the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station in cooperation with the Connecticut Department of Environmental Resources. The first inventory of Connecticut was completed in 1952. Because of many differences in standards and measurement techniques, the results of the current inventory are not directly comparable to the initial inventory.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDickson, David R.; Bowers, Teresa M. 1976. Forest statistics for Connecticut. Resour. Bull. NE-44. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 40p.
- Trends in Connecticut's Forests: A Half-Century of Change
- Forests of Connecticut, 2016
- Connecticut's Forest Resources, 2006
XML: View XML