Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Rhode IslandAuthor(s): John R. Peters; Teresa M. Bowers
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-49. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 38p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.27 MB)
DescriptionThis report contains data from the second inventory of the forest resources of Rhode Island. The inventory was completed in 1971 by the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station in cooperation with the Rhode Island Department of Natural Resources.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPeters, John R.; Bowers, Teresa M. 1977. Forest statistics for Rhode Island. Resour. Bull. NE-49. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 38p.
- Trends In Rhode Island Forests: A Half-Century of Change
- Forests of Rhode Island, 2018
- The Forests of Rhode Island
XML: View XML