Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood - 1976Author(s): James T. Bones; David R. Dickson
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-53. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 23p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.89 MB)
DescriptionThis annual report is based on a canvass of all pulpmills in the Northeast that use wood-either roundwood or plant residues-as a basic raw material. Cross-boundary shipments are traced by exchanging information with neighboring experiment stations that conduct similar canvasses. Mills that use pulpwood as a raw material in producing insulation board and hardboard were included in the canvass.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBones, James T.; Dickson, David R. 1977. Pulpwood - 1976. Resour. Bull. NE-53. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 23p.
- Pulpwood production in the Northeast 1968
- Pulpwood production in the Northeast - 1975
- Pulpwood production in the Northeast - 1974
XML: View XML