Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
The 2002 RPA Plot Summary database users manualAuthor(s): Patrick D. Miles; John S. Vissage; W. Brad Smith
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NC-251. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 80 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (473.7 KB)
DescriptionDescribes the structure of the RPA 2002 Plot Summary database and provides information on generating estimates of forest statistics from these data. The RPA 2002 Plot Summary database provides a consistent framework for storing forest inventory data across all ownerships across the entire United States. The data represents the best available data as of October 2001.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationMiles, Patrick D.; Vissage, John S.; Smith, W. Brad. 2004. The 2002 RPA Plot Summary database users manual. Gen. Tech. Rep. NC-251. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 80 p.
KeywordsRPA, inventory, forest statistics, information management, data processing
- RPA tree-level database users guide
- FIREMON Database
- Comparison of U.S. Forest Land AreaEstimates From Forest Inventory and Analysis, National Resources Inventory, and Four Satellite Image-Derived Land Cover Data Sets
XML: View XML