Skip to Main Content
Time series analysis of monthly pulpwood use in the NortheastAuthor(s): James T. Bones
Source: Forest Research Note NE-288. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 4p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (532.45 KB)
DescriptionTime series analysis was used to develop a model that depicts pulpwood use in the Northeast. The model is useful in forecasting future pulpwood requirements (short term) or monitoring pulpwood-use activity in relation to past use patterns. The model predicted a downturn in use during 1980.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationBones, James T. 1980. Time series analysis of monthly pulpwood use in the Northeast. Forest Research Note NE-288. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 4p.
- Harvest choice and timber supply models for forest forecasting
- Building aggregate timber supply models from individual harvest choice
- United States pulpwood receipts : softwood and hardwood, roundwood and residues, 1950-1989
XML: View XML