Skip to Main Content
Weighted regression analysis and interval estimatorsAuthor(s): Donald W. Seegrist
Source: Research Note NE-195. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 5p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (332.17 KB)
DescriptionA method for deriving the weighted least squares estimators for the parameters of a multiple regression model. Confidence intervals for expected values, and prediction intervals for the means of future samples are given.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSeegrist, Donald W. 1974. Weighted regression analysis and interval estimators. Research Note NE-195. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 5p.
- Economic benefits of reducing fire-related sediment in southwestern fire-prone ecosystems
- A spacing trial in tropical ash ... an interim report
- Seasonal and site effects on oak fine root production and ectomycorrhizal colonization in California oak woodland
XML: View XML