Skip to Main Content
A handy guide to rate of increase interpretationsAuthor(s): David P. Worley
Source: Research Note NE-187. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 3p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (214.75 KB)
DescriptionCompound interest tables are reduced to a single 3x5 card for field use. Examples are given to illustrate the table's use.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWorley, David P. 1974. A handy guide to rate of increase interpretations. Research Note NE-187. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 3p.
- Form-class volume tables for estimating board-foot content of northern conifers
- Verification of aerial photo stand volume tables for southeast Alaska.
- Tables for technical writers
XML: View XML