Skip to Main Content
Coarse woody debris on the Bartlett Experimental ForestAuthor(s): Mariko Yamasaki
Source: In: 2001 workshop proceedings forest measurements for natural resource professionals; 2001 October; Durham, NH. Durham, NH: University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension: 8-11.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (281.37 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationYamasaki, Mariko. 2001. Coarse woody debris on the Bartlett Experimental Forest. In: 2001 workshop proceedings forest measurements for natural resource professionals; 2001 October; Durham, NH. Durham, NH: University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension: 8-11.
- Writing integrated prescriptions from your cruise results -- or how do i recognize and treat wildlife habitat elements
- NED Software for Forest Management: Much More Than Cruising
- Bats and small mammals in old growth habitats in the White Mountains
XML: View XML