Skip to Main Content
Notes on my trip through Nebraska, or some alternative marketing principles for parks and recreationAuthor(s): Alan R. Graefe
Source: In: Kyle, Gerard, comp., ed. 2001. Proceedings of the 2000 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-276. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 301-306
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (521.38 KB)
DescriptionI started working on this talk on December 19th last year. That was the day I began my trip home from Colorado at the end of my fall semester sabbatical. While traveling through Nebraska I started seeing things that I just couldn't believe. Not just a single thing, but one thing after another. This had to be an omen. I knew immediately that I had found the topic for my Founder's Forum presentation.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGraefe, Alan R. 2001. Notes on my trip through Nebraska, or some alternative marketing principles for parks and recreation. In: Kyle, Gerard, comp., ed. 2001. Proceedings of the 2000 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-276. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 301-306
- Tree breeding as a forest management supplement - economical, sociological, and ecological considerations
- Using birds to guide management
- Where do we go from here?
XML: View XML