Skip to Main Content
A new species of Leccinum (Basidiomycota, Boletales) from BelizeAuthor(s): Beatriz Ortiz-Santana; Roy E. Halling
Source: Brittonia. 61(2): 172-174.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (287.99 KB)
DescriptionLeccinum viscosum is described, illustrated, and compared with similar taxa. Morphological characters indicate that this taxon represents a new species.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOrtiz-Santana, B.; Halling, Roy E. 2009. A new species of Leccinum (Basidiomycota, Boletales) from Belize. Brittonia 61(2):172-174.
KeywordsBoletaceae, Central America, ectomycorrhizal fungi, taxonomy
XML: View XML