Skip to Main Content
A guide for authors of symposium papersAuthor(s): Edwin vH. Larson
Source: Research Note NE-144. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 7p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (278.76 KB)
DescriptionSuggestions for preparing a symposium paper for publication, including length, general style, manuscript format, and details of handling tables, illustrations, footnotes, literature references, etc. Also suggestions for typing.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationvH. Larson, Edwin. 1971. A guide for authors of symposium papers. Research Note NE-144. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 7p.
- Dry kiln schedules for commercial woods : temperate and tropical
- Some aspects of the ecology of Nectria on beech
- Potential woodpecker nest trees through artificial inoculation of heart rots
XML: View XML