Skip to Main Content
A modified Lowry protein test for dilute protein solutionsAuthor(s): Garold F. Gregory; Keith F. Jensen
Source: Research Note NE-136. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 3p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (190.44 KB)
DescriptionA modified Lowry protein test for dilute protein solutions modified Lowry protein test was compared with the standard Lowry protein test. The modified test was found to give estimates of protein concentration that were as good as the standard test and has the advange that proteins can be measured in very dilute solutions.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGregory, Garold F.; Jensen, Keith F. 1971. A modified Lowry protein test for dilute protein solutions. Research Note NE-136. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 3p.
- Protein adhesives
- NMR studies on the conformation of polyflavanoids and their association with proteins
- Chemical Modification of Soy Flour Protein and its Properties
XML: View XML