Skip to Main Content
MULGRES: a computer program for stepwise multiple regression analysisAuthor(s): A. Jeff Martin
Source: Research Note NE-128. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 5p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (200.36 KB)
DescriptionMULGRES is a computer program source deck that is designed for multiple regression analysis employing the technique of stepwise deletion in the search for most significant variables. The features of the program, along with inputs and outputs, are briefly described, with a note on machine compatibility.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMartin, A. Jeff. 1971. MULGRES: a computer program for stepwise multiple regression analysis. Research Note NE-128. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 5p.
- Government regulation of forestry practices on private forest land in the United States: an assessment of state government responsibilities and program performance
- Influence and effectiveness of financial incentive programs in programs in promoting sustainable forestry in the South
- VENVAL : a plywood mill cost accounting program
XML: View XML