Skip to Main Content
Flight propensty of Anoplophora glabripennis, an Asian longhorned beetle (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae)Author(s): J. A. Francese; B. Wang; D. R. Lance; Z. Xu; S. Zong; Y. Luo; A. J. Sawyer; V. C. Mastro
Source: In: Fosbroke, Sandra L. C.; Gottschalk, Kurt W., eds. 2002 January 15-18; Annapolis, MD. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-300. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. p.23.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (68.13 KB)
DescriptionAnoplophora glabripennis (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae) (Motschulsky), is a recently introduced pest of hardwoods. Research to study its flight behavior was conducted in the field in Ningxia Autonomous Region, Peoples' Republic of China. To study the flight propensity of A. glabripennis, adult beetles were observed in population density and host preference experiments.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFrancese, J. A.; Wang, B.; Lance, D. R.; Xu, Z.; Zong, S.; Luo, Y.; Sawyer, A. J.; Mastro, V. C. 2003. Flight propensty of Anoplophora glabripennis, an Asian longhorned beetle (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae). In: Fosbroke, Sandra L. C.; Gottschalk, Kurt W., eds. 2002 January 15-18; Annapolis, MD. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-300. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. p.23.
- Factors That Influence Flight Propensity in Anoplophora glabripennis (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae)
- Effects of host species and population density on Anoplophora glabripennis flight propensity
- A variable-instar climate-driven individual beetle-based phenology model for the invasive Asian longhorned beetle (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae)
XML: View XML