Skip to Main Content
Molecular genetics of Asian longhorned beetles: introduction, invasion, and spread in North AmericaAuthor(s): M. D. Ginzel; L. M. Hanks; K. N. Paige
Source: In: Fosbroke, Sandra L. C.; Gottschalk, Kurt W., eds. 2002 January 15-18; Annapolis, MD. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-300. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. p.30.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (60.38 KB)
DescriptionWe have used molecular techniques to study the genetic structure of Asian longhorned beetle (ALB) populations in North America, allowing us to assess the dispersal behavior of the adult beetles, the extent to which populations have spread in urban areas, and the potential for future spread.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGinzel, M. D.; Hanks, L. M.; Paige, K. N. 2003. Molecular genetics of Asian longhorned beetles: introduction, invasion, and spread in North America. In: Fosbroke, Sandra L. C.; Gottschalk, Kurt W., eds. 2002 January 15-18; Annapolis, MD. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-300. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. p.30.
- Definition of spatial patterns of bark beetle Ips typographus (L.) outbreak spreading in Tatra Mountains (Central Europe), using GIS
- Using a multicriteria risk model to guide ground surveys for emerald ash borer
- Invasion Genetics of Emerald Ash Borer (Agrilus planipennis FAIRMAIRE) in North America
XML: View XML