Skip to Main Content
SEQUAN: a computer program for sequential analysisAuthor(s): Robert L. Talerico; Roger C. Chapman
Source: Research Note NE-116. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 6p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (182.74 KB)
DescriptionA description of a FORTRAN IV computer program for performing sequential analysis on four common distributions after the underlying probability distribution is known.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTalerico, Robert L.; Chapman, Roger C. 1970. SEQUAN: a computer program for sequential analysis. Research Note NE-116. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 6p.
- Recovering Parameters of Johnson's SB Distribution
- Some bivariate distributions for modeling the strength properties of lumber
- Population dynamics has greater effects than climate change on tree species distribution in a temperate forest region
XML: View XML