Skip to Main Content
PrefaceAuthor(s): Mary Beth Adams; Dale W. Cole; Charles B. Davey; Scott H. Chang
Source: Forest Ecology and Management. 258: ix,xi.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (34.72 KB)
DescriptionThis volume represents the proceedings from the 11th North American Forest Soils Conference, held June 22?26, 2008 in Blacksburg, Virginia, USA. The theme for the conference "Forest Soil Science: Celebrating 50 Years of Research on Properties, Processes and Management of Forest Soils" captures the celebratory, but thoughtful, nature of the conference. Forest soil researchers and practitioners representing 11 countries, and all the continents except Antarctica, convened for a series of talks, posters, discussion sessions and field tours.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAdams, Mary Beth; Cole, Dale W.; Davey, Charles B.; Chang, Scott H. 2009. Preface. Forest Ecology and Management. 258: ix,xi.
- Proceedings of the 11th Central Hardwood forest conference; 1997 March 23-26; Columbia, MO.
- Sustainable production of wood and non-wood forest products: Proceedings of IUFRO Division 5 Research Groups 5.11 and 5.12, Rotorua, New Zealand, March 11–15, 2003.
- Sustainable production of wood and non-wood forest products
XML: View XML